Thursday, April 26, 2007
Great Gift Idea!
I don't have any baby news :) but I do have a great idea for a cheap "thinking of you" gift. Surprise! Surprise! It comes from Rachael Ray! Go to Rachaelraymag.com/flavors and you can make customized candy bars. I have already given away 2. One for a birthday and one for Katelyn's student teacher. It makes a cute gift for those little occasions. I use a hot glue gun instead of tape and photo paper makes it look nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey all...the link should be /favors, not flavors. : ) And it's a great idea Marie! Super cute! I'm going to do that sometime! Giving the giant-size choco bars here is a very popular gift to give. Thanks for the idea! I can decorate them for all occasions.
Hey, you dont' have to have baby news to write! We still want to know about everyone. And, can you post pics of everyone? I haven't seen you guys in a while. Hey, we are all jealous that you are past the drool, diapers and drama of little ones :) You actually get sleep at night! (don't tell us if you don't, we might cry and lose hope:)
We can't post pictures right now because our camera has a hair in the lens. We are unsure what to do about that. Katelyn will be on the school news on Friday. They broadcast it on tv for the entire school. Her name was picked so she will help do announcements. She is very nervous.:)
Go Katelyn! Finally the broadcasting is coming out in the next generation. Tell her we are proud of her and look forward to hearing how it went.
Post a Comment