Here are the family pics we had done a while back. These were taken by the wonderful peeps at Captured Moments photography:) Thought we'd share! I can't believe how much matthew looks like my dad....Garrett was only 6wks old in the pic:) Time flies!! Hope to have some recent pictures of everyone soon. I finally got some batteries for the camera.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Here are the family pics we had done a while back. These were taken by the wonderful peeps at Captured Moments photography:) Thought we'd share! I can't believe how much matthew looks like my dad....Garrett was only 6wks old in the pic:) Time flies!! Hope to have some recent pictures of everyone soon. I finally got some batteries for the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys!! So cute!! Some friends were over and we were telling them about how Elijah looks like he could be their fourth brother! Didn't see the pictures until now tho, and they've left already! Super cute though! Thanks for posting them!! Love you guys!
those are great! thanks for sharing.
Love the pics!
They are so cute ,love the pictures.Love Katelyn. P,S please tell ryan,matthew,garret,that i love them.
Post a Comment