Wow...you woodard children have no idea how good you had it growing up! After a week of help with the kids and cooking and dishes, all I could think about was how to get her to stay! Thanks mom! We non-blood woodards have it pretty good when it comes to in-laws. Don't you think? Needless to say, the last week was a lot of fun. Ryan and Matthew loved having grandma and grandpa around. He stood at the window for two days waiting for them to get here! He hasn't figured out completely that they are gone yet...
Yesterday was my first day back at work. It was an easy day, thankfully. Mom and Ben had the task of getting Matthew to take bottles at home. He did good, though!! Way to go buddy:) Erin, one of the OB doctors I work with has the same due date as you. She came waddling up to see her patients yesterday. I thought about you... 2 wks left? I know you're strugglin' - hang in there! Maybe an Easter baby?
Ben got the fence done last week and the sod is starting to really grow now. He also sectioned off Ryan a playground and put sand down. I started my garden :) I hope something grows!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Debbie, you're right. Yeah for Woodard in-laws! I worked in the garden all day today. I find the most importand thing to do is be sure you have a good fertilizer like 10-20-20. The numbers stand for shoots, fruits and roots or at least how much nutrient is focused on them. The local garden center will help with what kind of dirt you have. In TX we had to add a lot of sand because of clay. Here we have it pretty good. I add a little sand, some peat moss and 10-20-20 every year. Pay attention to what plants need sun and what really doesn't. That's some late random info for you. Sorry I never wrote to tell you much. Good to hear you're doing okay.
The pleasure was all mine! It was a ball taking care of all of you - though I felt very nurtured and cared for myself. The gardenia is making the library smell awesome! Thank you! It was fun to share your world and enjoy our grandsons. I will miss them and you very much!
Post a Comment