Matthew is very cute and cuddly. It was fun to be with him all day Friday and be able to hold him anytime I wanted! :) His mommy was great about sharing all week actually! Ben had 3 pick up truck loads of white sand dumped in Ryan's play area
area which will make it an extra special place to play. I think their new home is just right for their growing family and will be easy to maintain. It's close to the church, Wal-Mart and even Target, Amy!
It's nice to be home but it was a great week! Looking forward already to the next big event - Portland and Noah! I feel very blessed!
4 comments:
The fence looks like a lot of work Ben, but it looks great. All the fun pictures with you and your boys are making me excited for mine! How big is your back yard anyway? It looks huge.
Sounds like it was a great time! Thanks for the pictures. Good job on the fence, Ben!
Thanks mom for putting those pictures on there. The backyard is about 100 feet long and 90 feet wide. I had one side of fence up and had to add about 205 linear feet of fence. I am so thankful that God gave me a good neigbor who helped me periodically and also two guys in the church that had done a fence before came over and showed me how to do it all. It took about a week and a half but it saved us about $1000 to do it myself. (ben)
Wow, that is a huge backyard! I think ours is about 19 feet by 50 feet. Good job on the fence, though. Is it yellow pine :) It is soo funny how different parts of the country build specific to its region. I'm glad your friends helped you with the fence. Had I been there to help thay all would have laughed at our work. Pressure treated 4x4's, PT 2x4's, treated cedar and CEQ rated fasteners :) Nothing like building in one of the more wet regions of the country. Did you get the gates on yet?
P.S. Erin said, "Debbie looks great having just had a baby. I hope to follow in her footsteps."
Post a Comment